Re: old bugs are still shown on the bugs page

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007, Michael Banck wrote:
> D'oh, that's a known bug in dak which does not generate Packages.gz
> for d-i/hurd-i386 [1]; I've been told it's low priority. I suggest
> you prod the ftp-masters to get this fixed.
>
> base-installer is uptodate on hurd-i386, partman-lvm is Arch: all
> AFAICT?

Right, which is why I was kind of suprised that it was out of date
according to the Packages.gz that I have available to debbugs.
[Anyway, hopefully whatever is causing this will be resolved.]

Don Armstrong

--
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or
derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But