Re: Please don't list available translations in the package description

Stephen Gran wrote:
> At the moment, I'm inclined to agree with Enrico.  I don't think it's
> all that helpful to have some small subset of all the programs actually
> translated into a given language returned in a search for that language
> string.  It's both an incomplete list (since many other programs will be
> localized, but just not mention it in the package description) and also
> useless clutter when you're looking for things related to actually
> working in the language.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your assessment, I just think we could
come up with a better place to put this information _before_ filling
bugs. They may not be in the right place, but it's useful information
that IMHO should be accessible somewhere so that our users don't have to
go hunting for it on the web or are forced to install packages to check
it out.

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes