Please don't list available translations in the package description

Hello,

I'm reviewing tag submissions and I noticed that people added lots of
culture::* tags to a non culture specific package like
ldap-account-manager.  The reason was simple: the description mentions:

  LAM is translated to Catalan, Chinese (Simplified + Traditional),
  Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese,
  Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.

This shows that people are lead into thinking that the package provides
special support for those cultures.  Read on for what I mean with
'special support'.

I don't think that this is a useful piece of information for a package
expect to see ldap-account-manager among the results: what one would
expect to see is dictionaries, input methods, festival modules, latex
styles and similar things.

If we want to implement a feature such that we can see what packages are
localised for a given language, that should be done differently, most
likely by building a database scanning what .po files are present in the
source package.

ldap-account-manager is not the only package doing this: a quick search
gives me sitemap, worker, easytag, gperiodic, ri-li and sailcut; there
are more, but unfortunately I can't provide a comprehensive list as it's
hard to spot these cases automatically.

I'm thinking of filing bugs, but I'd like to get some feedback here
first.

Ciao,

Enrico