Re: [RFC] Promoting the use of "Homepage:" field in debian/control

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 10:49:17AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Bugging those packages that contain an url in the description first?
> Perhaps grepping debian/copyright for potential homepage strings?

Ah, ok, so probably the initial proposal was to file bugs against
packages using the pseudo Homepage field in the description, asking the
maintainers to convert it in the new one. That's of course trivial (and
still welcome). I was thinking about how to bug packages to actually
include an Homepage field where is actually missing ...