Re: Debian on the Desktop - plans for Lenny?

[Hendrik Sattler]
> Is discover still installed by default on new installs?

Not sure.  I suspect it depend on the task being installed.  It is
currently used to detect which X driver to activate, but that need
will go away in the future when X.org manage to configure itself
automatically. :)

> If yes, is this activated by default?

The automatic kernel module source build feature was added to discover
a few days ago, so it is to activated anywhere yet. :)

> I ask because I would like to get a "no" for both question and a big
> "NO" if the first question is answered with "yes".

Why?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen