Re: Installation of Recommends by default on October 1st

Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> writes:

>> Please reread the complete thread quoted above before answering this
>> post.
>
>   This is not a solution, this is way more than impractical:

*sigh* (why do I write those disclaimers at all?)

In the thread above, I have proposed having a site specific blacklist
with package names, which should not be installed dispite being
recommended by another package. I also feel that pinning is too
cumbersome for this purpose.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4