Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 07:09:44AM +0000, Oleg Verych wrote:
> > p.s. if this is wrong list, please shoot me...
>
> So, please, don't just talk. Try to make something above average
> first. Then try to support it for some time, then go back to your
> questions, and know wise answers.

  Not only you are very harsh and aggressive, but there is definitely
ways to improve the BTS, and e.g. _also_ allow web forms. (not
exclusively).

  And if I agree with you on the fact that bugzilla is a huge pile of
crap, the rest of your mail is OT, and the way you wrote it show you
totally lack any kind of social skills. Please take your bad mood
elsewhere.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit