Suggestion: Set up web pages with as much info about Debian machines as possible

  I believe that the Debian project can further help
its users by setting web pages with as much details on
its servers as possible.
  In particular, I refer to the contents of the
configuration files of the software used by its
servers, and their version. This can further help
users to have working examples for DNS, MTA, sshd,
syslogd, kernel, hardware specs (perhaps taken from
/proc and/or boot.log files) and so on. Obviously the
network topology can help to clarify the big picture.

http://tv.yahoo.com/