Re: Call for testers: reportbug-ng

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> [Looks like my previous response is lost, so I'm writing it again]
>
> Am 19.03.2007 02:39 schrieb Don Armstrong:
> > On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> >>  * Grepping information from HTML-code is unreliable and ugly. The BTS
> >>    should support answers in machine readable format
> >
> > We do, using the SOAP interface. If you want more features than it has
> > currently, you need only file wishlist bugs.
>
> Is the SOAP interface already up and running on bugs.debian.org?

Yes. [Well, effectively; it'll behave as if it was running there, and
it will be running there eventually.]

> If yes, is some documentation available?

See #377520; if you need more features, let me know.

Don Armstrong

--
"There's no problem so large it can't be solved by killing the user
off, deleting their files, closing their account and reporting their