Re: Call for testers: reportbug-ng

[Looks like my previous response is lost, so I'm writing it again]

Am 19.03.2007 02:39 schrieb Don Armstrong:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Bastian Venthur wrote:
>>  * Grepping information from HTML-code is unreliable and ugly. The BTS
>>    should support answers in machine readable format
>
> We do, using the SOAP interface. If you want more features than it has
> currently, you need only file wishlist bugs.

Is the SOAP interface already up and running on bugs.debian.org? If yes,
is some documentation available?

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org