Re: Call for testers: reportbug-ng

Am 19.03.2007 01:34 schrieb Bastian Venthur:
> Problems I'm currently aware of:
>  * Getting the version of installed packages a package depends on is
>    slow

Which is already fixed.

>  * Searching for a bugs of a package does not yet check the
>    source-package's bugs as well

Which is not reasonable, so I'll stick to the current behavior for now.

Example: the source package of kate is kdebase. Kate has like ~40 bugs
(including: outstanding, forwarded and resolved) kdebase has like ~1000
bugs. Obviously the user should not see all those totally unrelated bugs.

Reportbug's behavior is BTW the exact opposite it shows the bugs of the
source package, I wonder why this is?

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org