DBus IDL

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right forum for this question but...

I'm currently doing some investigation on DBus.
I have been playing with the glib and java bindings but I feel like
something is missing.
I would like to be able to create my own complex type (giving it a
name), and define some methods which use this complex type as a
parameter.

<node name="/de/Services">
	<interface name="de.MMP">
		<annotation name="org.freedesktop.DBus.GLib.CSymbol"
value="mmp_dbus"/>
		<method name="play">
			<arg type="MyType" name="arg0" direction="in" />
		</method>
		<method name="stop">
			<arg type="MyType" name="arg0" direction="out" />
		</method>
		<signal name="StateChanged">
			<arg type="s" name="new_state" />
		</signal>
		<type name="MyType">
			<arg type="i" name="theInt" direction="in" />
			<arg type="s" name="theString" direction="in" />
		</type>
	</interface>
</node>

Is there a way to do something similar to that ?

Another question :
Why doesn't the dbus-binding-tool (glib) generate anything concerning
the signals that may be defined in the XML service description,
whereas the java stub generator does create some class for the
signals ?

Thanks

Jacky