Re: Call for testers: reportbug-ng

On Monday 19 March 2007 12:27, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Am 19.03.2007 01:34 schrieb Bastian Venthur:
> >  * Searching for a bugs of a package does not yet check the
> >    source-package's bugs as well
>
> Which is not reasonable, so I'll stick to the current behavior for now.

It's not reasonable to list all bugs for the source package (including all
bugs in all binary packages built from the same source), but it is reasonable
to list bugs associated *only* with the source package, because those can
affect all binary packages and are typically much fewer (but is it feasible
to extract them?).

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)