Re: Handling of (inactive) Debian Accounts

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:57:12 -0600, Manoj Srivastava
<srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>        I applaud the effort by the DAM's to gather the required
> information on their own, taking the burden of writing whatever code
> that needs be written, as opposed to asking the MIA folks to add
> code/process over and beyond what they already do.

DAM are already overworked, judging from their track record. Unloading
some of the work load that does not need as much trust onto the MIA
team seems a sensible thing to do instead of reinventing the wheel and
letting the DAM wait queue become even more longer.

Greetings
Marc