Re: Handling of (inactive) Debian Accounts

Hi, there

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> To reduce the security risk an unused open account has, and also to
> get the number of Developers to reflect the reality, we, the Debian
> Account Managers, decided to do regular "WaT"[2] runs.

Are you familiar with the MIA Team work? How is this work insufficient
that this extra check needs to be implemented? Have you tought of a way
to integrate the results of your tool into the MIA database?

I tend to welcome this efforts, but I see this as a "let's reinvent the
wheel" thing.

Maybe this could be triggered by request of the MIA team, instead of by
not voting? AFAIK, only around half of the DDs vote.

Thanks!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman