Re: wiki.debian.org suffering from full disk

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Frans Pop wrote:
> I just received a "disk full" error because the partition that holds the
> data of the wiki is full. The result was that the page I was editing
> seems to be lost (hopefully can be restored from history).
> Advise in the meantime: don't edit the wiki.

In case people hadn't already noticed, this has been fixed.

Don Armstrong

Grimble left his mother in the food store and went to the launderette
and watched the clothes go round. It was a bit like colour television
only with less plot.
 -- Clement Freud _Grimble_