Re: RFC: behaviour of "bts show" command with new BTS default behaviour

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 09:27:59AM -0300, Damián Viano wrote:
> > I fixed bug#396232 in devscripts version 2.9.24.  But when I went to
> > http://bugs.debian.org/devscripts, it listed this bug among the open
> > bugs.  Why?  Because m68k or some other arch had not yet autobuilt
> > version 2.9.24 and was still on 2.9.22.  However, the
> > non-version-tracking page showed this bug as fixed.
>
> 	Yes, this is IMHO a little drawback, but doesn't seem terrible to me,
> and I also consider good that maintainers are aware that the bugs are
> not yet close on all archs.
>
> 	There has been comments whether the default unstable view should take
> into consideration only release-archs or not, that's another topic but
> might be related if you are mostly annoyed by non-release candidate
> archs.

I'm not so much annoyed by any particular arch, but if I want to see
which bug I should work on next, I'm annoyed when bugs I've already
fixed reappear in the "Normal bugs" list.  In a separate email I've
suggested that it would be good to have a separate category for
"Pending autobuilding" or something for such bugs.

   Julian