Re: Debian cares more about documents than people

On 9/21/06, Thaddeus H. Black <thb@debian.org> wrote:

  I ask you, is that
fair?

Well, I guess it isn't fair.  Look, have any of you ever sent an email out of
frustration, then wish you could take it back?  I am sorry, I hope somebody
will forgive me.

I just need to loose my pride and switch to Ubuntu.  I haven't and I know the
LUG here will laugh at me and tell me "We told you so" but what you say is
true.  Different goals.  What I was telling my friends was I wanted to use the
best community distro based on free software out there.  I thought it was
Debian and maybe it still is but I guess I need to ask myself:  What is the
best community distro based on free software that isn't so free that it
doesn't work.  I guess that right now is Ubuntu.