Re: claiming bugs, BTS delay, planning BSPs

Le dim 3 septembre 2006 12:16, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006, martin f krafft wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > we're in the middle of the BSPMarathon[0]. Among the things new
> > this year (as opposed to the sarge BSPs) are usertags for claiming
> > bugs [1]. Unfortunately, the BTS is known to lag a bit these days,
> > and it won't get better during a BSP, so I wonder how to best
> > handle this.
>
> Hi Martin,
>
> the best would be to use a dedicated tracker... it might be the time
> to try to use the result of Arnaud's summer of code: the
> "Distribution wide tracker tool", codenamed "Working together made
> easy". :-)
>
> http://netu.naquadah.org:8080/

seems nice, but very slow, not considerably faster than the BTS e.g.

http://netu.naquadah.org:8080/tracker/python24 takes 15.576s to be
generated, the same page on the bts is twice as fast to show up.

the idea is brilliant, but it does not seems to be a major improvement
yet.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit