Re: centralized bzr (Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools)

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 08:27 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Robert Collins <robertc@robertcollins.net> writes:
>
> > bzr is also working on a high performance server at the moment, which
> > will operate over either a socketpair - i.e. tunnelling via ssh (which
> > can still be done without granting shell access), or over plain http via
> > an apache rewrite rule.
>
> Is it already working? How we can try?

typo - I meant 'bzr developers are also'...

Its partially functional at this point - we have it passing all the
transport selftests, which means it can be used [by the brave!] as an
alternative to sftp for read-write access, but it no faster. The
higher-level semantic operations are coming along nicely - we hope to
have it in 0.10 due out 4th september.

Rob