Re: centralized bzr (Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools)

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> * Otavio Salvador [Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:43:56 -0300]:
>
>> Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:
>
>> > Then each developer can prepare a set of changes offline, do all the
>> > branching, merging, commiting and uncommiting (gotta love that) that
>> > they want, and when they're done, do e.g.:
>
>> >   % bzr push sftp://costa.debian.org/bzr/pkg-xiph/vorbis-tools
>
>> We're using that for LTSP. But we're using it in our htdocs dir. How
>> do you set this repository up?
>
> Ask in #alioth. Note, however, that TTBOMK still does not offer HTTP
> access, so if you want that, better stick to htdocs for a while.
>
> I hope to be able to bribe buxy to provide HTTP access when he comes
> back, though. ;-)

So you only have sftp access? that make it difficult to other to
branch from our development branch. I'll wait until we have HTTP as a
offer to move to it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116