Re: Centralized darcs (was Re: centralized bzr)

also sprach John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> [2006.08.01.2055 +0100]:
> Darcs has a nice way of pushing patches via e-mail, with GPG signatures
> even.  These can be processed in an automated way on the server,
> verified against, for instance, the Debian keyring, and then applied to
> the repository.

This feature is in development for bzr, called the smart server.
Just for completeness.

John, are you actually using the workflow you describe for
maintenance of Debian packages? Single or team maintenance? Could
you elaborate a bit?

`. `'`

"life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in
awhile, you could miss it."
                                                     -- ferris bueller