Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools

also sprach David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net> [2006.08.01.0005 +0100]:
> Subversion, in conjunction with alioth, has risen dramatically in
> Debian to accomodate team-based maintainance. There are of course
> plenty of challengers, but subversion seems to beat them all.

I'd be interested in your thoughts as to why subversion beats them
all, in your perception.

Thanks,

`. `'`

for years, we have thought that a million monkeys typing at a million
typewriters would eventually produce the complete works of shakespeare.
today, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true.