Re: lilypond and python

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> I believe the patch you sent was not against the current upstream
> release, unless you are referring to something different.

 I am not the lilypond maintainer, I don't want to have to download an
 upstream tarball or prepare a CVS snapshot or whatever for a package
 I'm not interested in.  The package has received some attention because
 you complained publicly about python not being python2.4, and I was
 curious to see how complex it would have been to sed the scripts to use
 python2.4 instead of waiting for python to be python2.4.

 I want the discussion to stop, and to forget about the existence of
 lilypond.

 Please kill this discussion by making some lilypond uploads closing the
 bugs that were pointed out, new upstream release or not, in
 experimental or not.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>