Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies, stage 5

Goswin von Brederlow writes ("Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies, stage 5"):
> So you seem to be all for cleaning out that mad stuff, right?

Absolutely.

> Lets all get on with the list initialiy posted and fix those circular
> depends or note why they are required.

I agree that there are many silly dependencies and they should be
fixed.

But, for example,  foo <-Depends-> foo-data  is not usually an example
of a silly dependency.

I think you should try to remove entries from your list when they
follow that pattern (or others where we know that it makes sense).

Ian.