Re: NMU procedure and /usr/bin/nmudiff defaults

* martin f krafft [Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:58:47 +0200]:

> exactly. Ideally, write a bug before you start preparing the NMU,
> and then try to fix it before the bug confirmation gets in. :)

The real kick is to put dak and the BTS to compete. You `nmudiff`, and
right afterwards you `dput`. Then you make a bet about which mail will
arrive first, if the bug acknowledgement, or katie's ACCEPTED (the one
from the queue daemon should not be taken into account).

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
                -- Henry Kissinger