Re: NMU procedure and /usr/bin/nmudiff defaults

also sprach Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> [2006.06.05.0036 +0200]:
> I don't think there is much harm in opening a new NMU bug.

Isn't an NMU by definition bound to an existing bug? Or at least
should be? So then I'd say that nmudiff should *never* open a new
bug.

`. `'`

"in a country where the sole employer is the state, opposition means
 death by slow starvation. the old principle: who does not work shall
 not eat, has been replaced by a new one: who does not obey shall not
 eat."
                                                 -- leon trotsky, 1937