Re: NMU procedure and /usr/bin/nmudiff defaults

also sprach Bill Allombert <ballombe@master.debian.org> [2006.06.05.1446 +0200]:
> So, if the NMU is linked to a bug, use it, else create a fresh bug.

exactly. Ideally, write a bug before you start preparing the NMU,
and then try to fix it before the bug confirmation gets in. :)

`. `'`

/.ing an issue is like asking an infinite number of monkeys for advice
                                                   -- in #debian-devel