Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 11:42:16PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> I think it's debconf time and everything is slower, but will be as
> usual when it's end and everyone came back to his/her normal work.

The point of the first mail was exactly about that. NEW queue can't stay
unprocessed just because 1 or 2 ftp masters/assistants are attending
debconf or on vacation. They have all rights of doing so, of course! But
we need someone else able to take over their duties in this respect.

I do think that NEW processing is rather important for package
maintenance and that it can hinder development.

Cheers.