Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 08:27:26PM +0200, Hans Kroegle wrote:
>    It seems that the ftp-masters haven't looked at the NEW queue
> during the last month (or maybe only for java), and its size is still
> increasing (see http://haydn.debian.org/~corsac-guest/new/ ). I agree
> that they may want to take vacations, but IMHO, NEW is such an
> important process for Debian that it shouldn't be left aside like this
> for a so long time. It's why I think that if there isn't currently
> enought ftp-masters to ensure that the NEW process will work without
> interruptions, we should have more ftp-masters.
>
> What do you think about that ?

I think it's debconf time and everything is slower, but will be as
usual when it's end and everyone came back to his/her normal work.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - malopolskie v. - Poland