Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

Hi,

   It seems that the ftp-masters haven't looked at the NEW queue
during the last month (or maybe only for java), and its size is still
increasing (see http://haydn.debian.org/~corsac-guest/new/ ). I agree
that they may want to take vacations, but IMHO, NEW is such an
important process for Debian that it shouldn't be left aside like this
for a so long time. It's why I think that if there isn't currently
enought ftp-masters to ensure that the NEW process will work without
interruptions, we should have more ftp-masters.

What do you think about that ?

--
H. K.