Re: Please revoke your signatures from MartinKraff's keys

On Friday 26 May 2006 13:40, Joe Smith wrote:

> Apparently the US makes it very clear that US Citizens are not to be
> pestered at customs
> "OR ELSE".

If only that were true.  The Americans give me hell.  Canada practically waves
me through.   Last time I drove back to Oregon, US customs decided that it
was appropriate to violate the rights the US constitution claims I have by
searching my vehicle without probable cause, without my consent,
again.  "Welcome to the land of the free!  Now shut off the engine, step out
of the vehicle and submit to an illegal search to go home!"

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber