Re: Please revoke your signatures from MartinKraff's keys

"David Moreno Garza" <damog@damog.net> wrote in message [🔎] 20060526184715.GA4429@cerdita.damog.net">news:[🔎] 20060526184715.GA4429@cerdita.damog.net...
Luca Capello wrote:
As a side note, while my passport was valid (re-newed the day before
leaving for Mexico because I forgot it was expired after 5 years and
not 10), I didn't get any Mexican seal when I arrived at Mexico City
airport.  As 2 others DDs with me (Aurelien Jarno and Matthias Klose)
got a seal, I went back to the customs officer asking for the seal and
he answered me I didn't need it.

That's illegal actually. It is quite often to get your passport sealed
while leaving your country but it is supposed to be mandatory to get the
seal in the country you are arriving, otherwise you could be thought
you are an illegal alien since no local official government dependency
testifies you are arriving the country legally.

I have travelled oversees serveral times, and it is relatively common for customs to fail to stamp US Passports. Apparently the US makes it very clear that US Citizens are not to be pestered at customs
"OR ELSE".

Of course, customs offcials have also stamped my passport on the wrong page, among other things, although that usually happens at ground borders.