Re: Creation of custom "configured" packages?

On Tue, 16 May 2006 15:09:37 +0200, "cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)"
<cobaco@linux.be> wrote:
>How so? As an admin you can always comment out any conf.d file completely
>if you don't want what is in there. After which dpkg will come with the
>usual prompt at package upgrade about the conf-file being changed allowing
>you to keep it that way without any effort.

Aren't we talking about delivering local configuration to a system
with an independent package? That package cannot comment out a conf.d
file that comes with the original package.

Greetings
Marc