Re: Debian Light Desktop - meta package

#include <hallo.h>
* Ron Johnson [Fri, Apr 14 2006, 03:00:44AM]:
> On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 09:40 +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> > If you just want to display PDF files then probably xpdf is a better

> > option, but Evince has a really nice feature: it show TIFF multipage.
> > This is the *only* free software program I am aware of, that can show
> > multipage tiff file.

Why should I care about TIFF multipage when in 99% I need a

P.
D.
F.

reader?

And I think that multipage TIFF support is very specific feature while
you are constructing a meta package for generic desktop.

And I imagine that imagemagick (display) could display multipage tiffs,
so why should one install evince for that?

Eduard.