Re: amd64 uploads

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 02:20:09PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:
>
> >> kid3
> >
> > This one dep-wait on the wrong package.
>
> Yeah, the dep-wait should be dropped to reflect the recent upload.
>
> Speaking of dep-wait, there appear to be a few bugs whose fixes would
> probably clear out most of
> http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=amd64&state=Dep-Wait :
>
> atlas3 bug #351646 (needs tweaking for new make)
> gdal bug #360389 (bad cast, fix pending since Tuesday)
> ruby1.9 bug #321316 (needs less optimization or [AFAICT] new upstream)
> wxwidgets2.6 bug #350695 (FTBFS with new make, fix "pending" for months)
> wxwindows2.4 bug #350696 (likewise)

Those 5 just happen to be the same I'm waiting for, and I'll
probably NMU some of those.

> A lot of the others simply need to desupport old versions of Python.

python2.1 and 2.2 are supposed to be removed soon, but both
currently fail to build.  There are lots of packages that build
depend on those that should get changed.  They all have open
bugs.  I'd welcome anyone that fixes a few of those.

Kurt