Re: amd64 uploads

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:

>> kid3
>
> This one dep-wait on the wrong package.

Yeah, the dep-wait should be dropped to reflect the recent upload.

Speaking of dep-wait, there appear to be a few bugs whose fixes would
probably clear out most of
http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=amd64&state=Dep-Wait :

atlas3 bug #351646 (needs tweaking for new make)
gdal bug #360389 (bad cast, fix pending since Tuesday)
ruby1.9 bug #321316 (needs less optimization or [AFAICT] new upstream)
wxwidgets2.6 bug #350695 (FTBFS with new make, fix "pending" for months)
wxwindows2.4 bug #350696 (likewise)

A lot of the others simply need to desupport old versions of Python.

> I also noticed cpuburn has not been rebuilt, probably because it is
> listed i386 only in Package-Arch-Specific, whereas the amd64 team was
> probably using another version of this file.

Likewise for mindi and mondo, at least.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.