Re: removal of svenl from the project

On 16.03. 11:07, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 05:48:38PM -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> >I'm a little sympathetic, because I used to suffer from the same
> >disease, and I still have the occasional outbreak, but I'm trying
> >hard, and mostly getting better. I think.
>
> It appears as if you're diagnosing svenl with the "same disease"
> that you're suffering.
>
> Is the desease called obsessive-compulsive disorder?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-compulsive_disorder

Please stop diagnosing people with metal disorders based on some emails
and IRC chatlogs, even if you were a psychiatrist and actually able to do
this. I don't mean to offend you or anything, but this really shouldn't
happen -- I am sure you did not want to hurt anyone, but this could
really easily be taken the wrong way. I consider this even more harmful
than calling people names.

Best wishes,
Christian