Re: removal of svenl from the project

On 15-Mar-06, 15:40 (CST), Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> But do you think that anything i said in those is insulting in some way, or a
> reason for me to be expelled from debian ?

No, it's a demonstration of your apparent need to reply to *every*
*single* *message* in any thread that you get involved in, each reply
saying more-or-less the same thing, presumably under the assumption
that repeating an argument improves it, and that people are disagreeing
because the continue to misunderstand you.

I'm a little sympathetic, because I used to suffer from the same
disease, and I still have the occasional outbreak, but I'm trying hard,
and mostly getting better. I think.

In and of itself, it wouldn't be reason to expell you, because there are
several others around here who suffer similarly. But it doesn't make it
easier for people to defend you.

Steve
--
Steve Greenland