Re: removal of svenl from the project

Andres Salomon <dilinger@debian.org> writes:

>> I strongly oppose to such an expulsion.
>
> It amazes me that people oppose expulsion, but are perfectly happy to
> allow the DAMs to decide whether or not a NM is to be let into the
> project.  Why do we trust the DAM's judgement in one scenario but not
> the other?

I oppose to his (Sven) expulsion too.

Well, I don't trust all actions of DAM's neither of anybody else. I
think each action need to be judge by time.

I think we all do mistakes. I agree that Sven sometimes is very rudy
like a lot of other DDs here and there. That isn't a reason to remove
him from the project.

I personally dislike that situation of Jonas and Sven and do thing
that those things shouldn't happen but we also need to look all good
work that Sven already did in past and continue to do in a lot of
areas of Debian et all.

I work with him in some projects (Parted and MOL) and never had
problems to deal with him. We always discussed all things without
problems.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116