Re: Request of expulsion of Zeke the Cat from the Debian Project

Wouter Verhelst, you are an idiot.  With my years working with Sven Luther, barring a little pornography issue I was not fond he had, I still could cope with his attitude.  But you guys worship him.  It's like I've always said, you guys are going to distroy yourselves.  And when you do I don't want you crawling back to me.  I've already heard your arguments for and against me running one of the teams I'll not mention, but whoever does shouldn't worship another DD like Pierre Habouzit and others are.
                                       John Gee