Re: Request of expulsion of Zeke the Cat from the Debian Project

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:04, Brian May wrote:

>     Wouter> This is an official request to throw Zeke the Cat out of
>     Wouter> the Debian Project. I do *not* want a cat as my DPL,
>     Wouter> therefore, I'm requesting that she be removed from the
>     Wouter> project.
>
> This is an official request not to expel Zeke the Cat, because Zeke
> has contributed enormously to the Debian project, and besides I like
> cats. I am very disappointed that Zeke's nomination for DPL appears to
> have been censored and think Zeke should be treated equally to the
> other candidates, despite her superior, bossy, know-it-all cat
> attitude.

I have been instructed by my owners, Wimsy (Lord Peter to you) and Tchadd,
to inform you that Zeke their 23rd cousin at 14th remove is not to be in
any way considered for expulsion from the Debian project.  If this were
to happen the feline community would switch its loyalty to Slackware.

  I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs & DVDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz