Re: For those who care about their packages in Ubuntu

mdz writes:
> It is considered to be in poor taste to report bugs to bugs.debian.org
> which have not been verified on Debian...

I should think that in most cases by the time you've produced a patch that
fixes a bug in an Ubuntu package you would be able to tell whether or not
the bug is likely to be present in the corresponding Debian package.  If
you are wrong once in a while it's hardly the end of the world.

--
John Hasler