Re: For those who care about lesbians

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 11:03:37PM +0000, Brett Parker wrote:
> Of course, the post to d-d-a about lesbians that then goes on state
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> """
> Don't post irrelevant stuff here. It would be a real shame if the list
> had to be moderated because people can't exercise good judgement.
> """
>
> Seems to me that you really hadn't thought about what you were posting,
> or where. That was not an appropriate place for the post, and you should
> know better.

It looks to me rather like you missed the point of that mail, despite
quoting it. What did you think the point was? Alternatively, what do
you think is the correct mailing list for contacting (all of) the
developers about appropriate use of d-d-a?

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |