Re: For those who care about lesbians

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 03:00:40PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> Since this sort of thing is apparently okay nowadays, and I know that
> a lot of you like looking at lesbians, I'd like to share this with
> you:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/63978244@N00/81351129/in/photostream/
>
> [And for the sarcasm-impaired: debian-devel-announce is for Debian
> development, not anything that you (or any other group of people)
> happen to be interested in. Don't post irrelevant stuff here. It would
> be a real shame if the list had to be moderated because people can't
> exercise good judgement. Anything sent here should be of interest to
> an overwhelming majority of Debian developers, *at least* - if you're
> using phrases like "for those who care about X", it belongs somewhere
> else, like X-announce.]

I got you sarcasm, but I still think that messages posted to
debian-devel-announce should be more official. Even I you wanted to
inform everybody that it's not proper place to post information not related
to Debian itself you could do it in more formal language... otherwise we're
going to have more ironic posts here, and that's not what most people
expect subscribing to this list.

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland