Re: Need for launchpad

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:53:51 -0800, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@ubuntu.com> said:

> I can't agree.  From the sound of this and other threads, there are
> a number of folks who are unlikely to be satisfied with any behavior
> on the part of the Ubuntu project or its members.  Fortunately,
> there are others who are actively cooperating to the mutual benefit
> of the two projects.

        Whooo. This sounds like a bit of a smear -- either people are
 unsatisfiable cads who demand overmuch, or they are perfectly happily
 contributing back and forth. Nothing in between these extremes?

        Which group, pray, do you categorize me into?

        manoj
--
It is undignified for a woman to play servant to a man who is not
hers. Spock, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7