Re: For those who care about their packages in Ubuntu
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: For those who care about their packages in Ubuntu
- From: Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:54:30 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20060113223524.GA8733@localhost.localdomain> (Raphael Hertzog's message of "Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:35:24 +0100")
- References: <20060113223524.GA8733@localhost.localdomain>
* Raphael Hertzog:
> I believe Ubuntu fills an important gap in the Debian world and as such
> I'm not satisfied when Ubuntu is diverging too much from Debian, and the
> only way to avoid divergence is to merge back what's useful and to provide
> better solution for derivatives when there's a need for a divergence.
How can I request removal of a package which has been added to Ubuntu
("universe", whatever that is), despite not being useful on Ubuntu?