Re: Dissection of an Ubuntu PR message

Frans Pop wrote:
> My observations:
> - almost all development effort that may help narrow the gap is done on
>   the Ubuntu side, not on the Debian side;

I'm sorry, but I've spent quite a lot of time digging usefull things out
of the dross in Ubuntu patchsets (to the point of exhaustion and extreme
frustration), doing enormous redesigns based on needs synthesised from
observations of how Ubuntu and other CDDs changed things, etc; and I've
observed other DDs doing the same. So I don't really understand where
you're coming from with that statement.

> - I expect things to get better over time, not worse.

Still in wait and see mode here.

--
see shy jo