Re: Debian and the desktop

Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> writes:
> Why try to make kde and gnome look the same?

Well I don't know about other people, but for me it's partly a reaction
to the "branding" Gnome and KDE already try to do.  I personally run a
mostly gnome env because I like some of the apps, but I don't feel any
particular loyalty to the Gnome project, and don't really like constant
reminders "Hi!  You're using Gnome!"; If there's going to be any overt
branding going on, I'd rather it be debian's.

-miles
--
My spirit felt washed.  With blood.  [Eli Shin, on "The Passion of the Christ"]