Re: buildd administration

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2005.bluespice.org> wrote:

>> > I think that people should choose theirselves what they think is the
>> > best resource for them to find the needed information...  ;)
>> I do think that too, but in order to allow that those resources must be
>> made public.  I haven't found buildd.net useful for me in the past,
>
> Feature requests and other things are always welcome! I can't know what you
> want until you tell it to me. ;)

Nothing - these the questions I was mainly interested in regarding
buildd's:

- is my package already built everywhere, so that it can go into
  testing?

- did it FTBFS, and do the logs give indication why?

- How can I get information from "inside" a buildd, e.g. temporary files
  created during a failed build.

The first two can be answered without buildd.net (and actually I never
was very much interested in "so when will it be built"?), the latter
needs, well, a buildd admin must contact me...

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich